Crypto.com Login – Steps To Signup To Your Crypto Exchange
Crypto.com Exchange markets and sign up
The exchange offers up to 44 markets with BTC, USDT, and CRO pairs.
Crypto.com login has two levels of verification on their exchange, Basic and Advanced.
- Basic: This level of verification takes in data such as name, email, and phone number. Following that, users will be able to move around freely and access most of the services.
- Advanced: In the advanced version, you will need to submit identity documents which give you unlimited deposits, and a 100 BTC withdrawal limit.
As explained above, The Syndicate is a fundraising platform for promising projects to list their coins/tokens on the crypto.com exchange. CRO stakeholders will receive priority token allocation for these events at a discount.
Syndicate features are as follows:
- Crypto.com does not charge any listing fees to projects.
- The listing Project will provide an allocation of their own token for sale to Crypto.com Exchange users with a 50% discount.
- All proceeds from the sale will be passed back to the Projects.
- Also, projects will be able to increase their coins’ utility in the following ways – spend via our card, earn interest on their coin, use it as a collateral for instant loans, use it on the Crypto.com Pay network.
The Syndicate Participation
Users will need to sign up as a Crypto.com Exchange user successfully and stake at least 10,000 CRO in the Crypto.com Exchange account to participate in the Syndicate. Details will be published for each event that occurs, including:
- Token information
- Amount of tokens for sale
- Pricing Discount level
- Timelines, including – start/end time of the listing event (“Subscription Period”)
- Maximum CRO contribution
- Allocation and distribution of purchased tokens
Crypto.com adopts the highest standards of security philosophy. Let’s go through some of the points:
- Crypto.com is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO/IEC 27701:2019, PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance and CCSS.
- 100% of the funds are stored in cold storage. The exchange uses a cold wallet insurance fund in the event of a loss of funds.
- The coins stored in hot wallets are only corporate funds and ensure that transactions occur smoothly on their network of services.
- If you are an American citizen holding US dollars with crypto.com, up to $250,000 is insured by the FDIC.
- Every single transaction is carefully monitored by Crypto.com to ensure that they are not laundering money for criminals. This level of proactive compliance control prevents criminal behavior, such as money laundering.
- Crypto.com uses a 2FA authentication for both its mobile app and exchange through biometrics or Google Authenticator. Plus, every address that you send your funds to from the exchange has to be whitelisted by you.
- Crypto.com has secured a US $100M direct insurance policy led by Arch Underwriting at Lloyd’s Syndicate 2012. This is the largest coverage that Crypto.com has secured for its cold storage assets on custodial partner Ledger Vault. The new policy brings Crypto.com’s total cryptocurrency insurance to $360M, including direct and indirect coverage via custodians.